Friday, July 31, 2009

Rainy Day, Sunny Outlook!

I woke up exactly when I wanted to even though I forgot to put the delay brew on my coffee maker. I love waking up to the smell of coffee, something about it really makes me feel content in the morning and more of a morning person then I ever thought I could be. I even made myself a cheese omelet.

I have to say living on my own has been the best thing. I'm starting to find that being that independant is causing me to be that much more mature.

Getting gas this morning... was rediculous. I had to go around the direct route to that gas station becuase the road has been closed due to consturtion. Well, because that one little road was closed, it caused more traffice on the main road through my town.... therefore causing it to take about ten minutes just to get to a gas station that would normally only take me two minutes to get to. Then I had to get out of the gas station, what a nightmare! People are so rude to block you into a driveway. It took me twenty five minutes just to get gas and get to work! Of course... I was late.

Even though its been rainy all morning and my trying to get gas this morning was a mess leading me to be late to work... I still feel as if my day is great. Something about this morning just caused me to really have a sunny outlook on a rainy, depressing day.

I must admit, I love the sound of the rain.

2 comments:

  1. I think you've gone crazy. I am in a crappy mood. My tummy hurts..and I'm irritated. lol. Miss sunshine over here. teehhhee. I'm just messing.

    I'm going home. That's it. Nickie deserves two days off. =) lol

    ReplyDelete